Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 183: SAG Eligible

I have been DPing Emma's Green Screen project a couple of days this week but today I was on the other side of the camera. Acting as a T.A. for some environmental class, I donned my blazer and old man glasses. While it was not the best definition of method acting, hopefully it will be well received or even better, not noticeable at all. For "there are no small roles. Just small actors" -Stanislavksy.


I laugh every time I see this flag. A couple of my friends were making this Reel Loud last year called "The Thing With 20 Eyes" (which was one of the best of the night) and they had to write the credits out somewhere. They decided to use this flag and some chalk to write the credits on. I can only imagine Keith's (UCSB Production Manager) face when they turned this flag in. But it still works as good a as a brand new flag so no harm no foul. Now, it just has swagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment