Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 260: Extravaganza

I popped my Extravaganza cherry today. As always, the lineup sucked but when you go t a school where everyone listens to dubstep there is no hope for anyone.

Apparently this is the first year in which only UCSB students could get in. This explained why almost no one was there for the first few hours. I only stayed for the first 2.5 bands. Sprout, a local IV band was ok but one of the chick's microphones was almost inaudible making the other chick sound really loud and manly. I did not like this. The Expendables were the best that I saw. They played their hit "Pack This Bowl For Two" which I remember hearing in the back of Tay Tay's car many years ago.

Talib Kwali sucked so I left.

It was a beautiful day though.

No comments:

Post a Comment