Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 2: Danger Steep Cliff




Today I had planned on not doing a whole lot but got invited to play some snappa. The game lasted about 4 hours (we won) but in general it was a great Sunday. I took a bunch of pictures today but I liked this one the best. Isla Vista is a very unique town and its crazy knowing that everyone that lives on the ocean coast is 18-22 years old. While our education may help us get money in the future, for some of us, this is the only ocean view we will ever have from our backyard.

2 comments:

  1. Sick idea man. I might be inspired to start one up myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm stoked to see that you are doing this addison! if you ever need help or are strugglin, let me know. if you can make it past 3 weeks it gets way easier lol

    ReplyDelete