Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 138: Chalk Animation Test #1

I did a test animation for this project I am working on and I am pretty stoked on the result. The production of it took about 20 minutes and was a very basic one shot scene. The camera first tracks right with a moving subject, then tracks with no subject, and then tracks in. It was shot on doubles which means I took 12 pictures for every second and copied each one so there were a total of 24 per second. Check it out...


This is what the chalkboard ended up looking like. I really like the blur effect created by the already drawn lines.


I used a piece of duct tape to keep the distance between the camera and the chalkboard consistent.


And my cohort in crime, Bonnie, helped me steal a chalkboard eraser.


No comments:

Post a Comment