Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 149: Day date with Brian

Brian had to do a bunch of shit downtown and I didn't really have anything to do so I tagged along. I thought I might be able to pick up my filmmaker pass for the Santa Barbara International Film Festival but the volunteer said they wouldn't be ready until Thursday.

While it was only Monday, the whole city s getting ready for the film festival. I literally can't wait.


Borders closed recently and it was weird seeing the skeleton of it for the first time.



This guys suit was so ridiculously big on him he was practically swimming in it. "Junior Executive" for sure.


Ran into Kirk and Kevin at Chipotle. They too were on a man date.



Brian and I had a discussion of what was better: Chipotle or Freebirds. I personally think Chipotle is better because it is cheeper, more modern, and utilizes creativity with their otherwise boring menu. Freebirds though has local appeal, better rice, and a vast history which can be seen on its walls. To each his own I guess.


Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment