Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 43: Prize Winners and Dog Kidnappers

It is fun making movies and commercials with friends but it is even more fun when you win stuff for doing it. EO emailed me last night right as I was about to go out telling me we won the grand prize in the Pringles Xtreme commercial contest! So now we get to go to New York, NY to be on some show! If you want to see it go http://pringles.promo.eprize.com/innerxtreme/gallery?cid=p1core-tbx09.f.1800/ae840/206/c8d15b24.00f015764ddaa8d2b1d8baf7e6ea7e73 (Redeem your Xtreme)

I'd post the video here but I don't want to risk any legal nonsense so here are some random shots we got while making the commercial...


Brooklyn also got kidnapped today. We received this picture of her after she had been missing for 20 minutes with a note that said, "$500 if you want the dog back alive." Just look at how scared Brooklyn is. Needles to say we found the criminals and killed them. Got your back Baby Girl.


1 comment: