Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 55: Miniature UCSB

Tonight I went to the library to work on a film paper for Film and Media Studies 96: Why Felando is the most hated and horrible person in the film department. Since her grading is already fixed before the class even starts, I knew there would be no way to get a good grade on the paper so I have pretty much given up completely.

To distract myself, I walked around the library and came across this little miniautre of the UCSB campus.


The amount of detail put into this thing is pretty amazing considering they got it right down to the last tree.


Here is the epicenter of our campus: Storke Tower. It stands about 3 inches tall on this model which is funny considering its the tallest structure at UCSB.


Helicopter shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment