Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 58: A Modern Inconvenience

I have a midterm on Tuesday and am very far behind to say the least. As I was catching up on the reading online, I came across this article. Unfortunately for me (and everyone else that didn't buy the reader) this article was loaded horizontally and was a bitch to read. I realized after taking the picture that while it was greatly convenient to have the article posted on the internet it was out shadowed by the minor inconvenience of its orientation.


Using my newly acquired college brain skills, I turned my laptop into an Ipad. Its kind of funny how much it looks like a book.

2 comments:

  1. you know you can just rotate the PDF, right? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried but it opened it as a Google doc and couldn't rotate that.

    ReplyDelete