Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 205: Wet Back Pack and Stereoscopy

I have a laptop case, a small photo purse type thing, and a regular back pack. But I decided to treat myself and get an all in one. The hundreds has always been one of the dopest clothing companies around as well as having a photo blog that also inspired mine. Apparently they also make the most amazing bag of all time... The Paparazzi 2. It came in the mail today and now I wear it everywhere.



Adam Bomb!



I took a stroll with my new backpack and took some pictures on campus.


I also accidentally discovered stereoscopy today. Stereoscopy is basically when you take two pictures at the same time from two slightly different angles. Pretty much how 3D works. I took a picture of Pardall and didn't like it so I took another one that was a little to the left. When I was scrolling through the pictures I saw how going back and forth between the two images creates depth. There are stereoscopy tripods but I think it came out quite well for hand held. Look specifcally at the trees in the bottom right corner to get the effect.

















No comments:

Post a Comment