Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 17: Harvest Noon


I usually try to post a picture a day but on days like this, one is just not enough. As I was at home, my friend came in and told me that the 5-0 were onto his operation and that he was harvesting...now. Like any good citizen I offered my home and help instantly.


Neither of us have ever harvested before so we just looked at each other and the children we were about to conceive without any idea of the process. Thanks to the internet, I now feel like I could harvest a field. We separated the nugs to dry and the leaves to make hash or butter.


I was impressed by not only the frostiness of the leaves but the Hi Def quality that my camcorder can get.


While we were trimming we came across some spiders but we hit the mother load when we discovered a nest hidden underneath a leaf. There weren't any baby spiders in there though...we looked.


By the end, our scissors had built up a paste of stickiness.



In about two weeks our picked ore will become gold. The crop was lifted triumphantly as if it was an Olympic torch proclaiming, "FUCK YOU AUTHORITY!" What could have been a terrible day for my friend turned out to be a great day for two upcoming horticulturists. Just remember, we'll never get caught. We're on a mission from God.

1 comment:

  1. DAMN IT!!!! How did I choose last night to go home!??!! :(

    ReplyDelete