Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 29: Beach Screening

Tonight a film I made, "A Sample of Sampling" played at Goleta State Beach. It was a part of a showcase for Otter awareness week. Some of my professors came but I was too scared to say what up to them. While I excel in production classes, all the other film classes I am in are definitely secondary in importance. I'm not saying I don't learn a lot in them because I do but I have come to realize that taking tests and writing papers are not what I am trying to do for the rest of my life.


I really like this picture but can't really figure out why. "There is only one valuable thing in art: the thing you cannot explain." -Georges Braque

This is officailly the first picture of the blog that I didn't take. Thanks to Brian Langner for taking this picture of Chrissy Mercier, who did music supervision for the movie, myself, and James Benson, the star.


As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment