Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 18: Telecine

The past two posts make me seem like my life is beginning a downward spiral of booze and weed. But this isn't true. I scheduled to get a HD telecine for my film Eres Tu. While this is exciting it is also nerve wracking because the session is $275 per hour and I am looking at at least two hours.

These have been sitting in my freezer for the past week after I picked them up from the UCSB film vault where they were being stored. I grabbed these containers from fotokem after getting them processed. Among the piles, I picked up a 35mm container from an old show called "24". Heard of it?


This container holds the color print of Eres Tu that Keddy and I cut together with our bare hands and played at Reel Loud. Unfortunately the title fell of and now it is just the English subtitle.


These containers were real cold once they got out of the boxes.


Company name: No Money Necessary

No comments:

Post a Comment