Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 116: Dad's Gift

It was a challenge trying to figure out what I was gonna get pops for Christmas. At first I was gonna get him a kindle gift card because he's into that shit but you can't get your Dad a gift card. Thats just fucked. So after going everywhere I went to Barnes and Noble and stumbled upon the perfect gift.

One day when I was younger, my Dad pulled my sister and I out of school to go see Jackass the movie on opening day. I have never seen my Dad laugh so hard. We would all watch the show together in a twisted version of family night. When I found this book I knew he would love it. It is basically a biography of all the Jackasses and pictures from all of their stunts. I read it all and it was so worth the $40 I bought it for.



No comments:

Post a Comment