Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 121: Reduced Price and Prime Rib

My little brother got a dank toy helicopter for Christmas. Chad and I immediately wanted one so we drove to Fry's Electronics to get two more for dogfights and such. They only had used ones but we didn't give a shit so we bought them without knowing the shitstorm that would ensue. 

When we got home Chad opened his and it worked fine but I opened mine and it wouldn't fly for more than three seconds. Then I looked at the box and noticed it said, "Does Not Fly" by the price but it had been covered up with pen to hide the fact this product was void. We immediately went back to return it.


So I got another one that worked great. But then Chad and I flew them at the same time and the first reaction was to crash them into each other. The copters collided and both of them were totaled and unusable so we went back and returned them.

When I returned my copter for the second time, I saw the other helicopter I had returned back on the shelf with the same "Does Not Fly" on it for some other schmuck to buy. As I returned the second helicopter they told me it was not only a different model than the box I bought but a different brand altogether. So I got cash instead of score credit. Score!


My Mom isn't a very good cook but she'll be the last one to admit it. However she makes some mean haystacks which are chow mien noodles covered in butterscotch and peanut butter.


Since  started working at Beef Palace like 5 years ago we started eating their Prime Rib Roast every year for Christmas. Now that Chad works there, he still hooks it up. This puppy was 12lbs and cooked for 2 1/2 hours (and no one opened the oven door like last year because it fucks it up) and it was the best one yet. Keep it up Cal.



No comments:

Post a Comment