Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 159: Day Date with Sarah

Sarah and I went on a day date to the festival. We rushed down town to go see this old movie, The Wild Bunch, but I wasn't really enjoying it and Sarah was asleep on my shoulder so I didn't think she enjoyed it either so we bailed.

There was another movie playing at the same time called The Light Thief about this Asian guy who stole electricity and gave it to the poor. It was pretty good. Then we saw a documentary called Land about American's attempt to commercialize real estate in Nicaragua. Sarah liked it because it was applicable to a class she was taking.

Later on Sarah took the bus back and I went to go see the Santa Barbara Short Program with EO and they were pretty bad. They were inspiringly terrible in that my chances of getting into the festival every year are a little better.

The picture today is of this statue Sarah and I ran into.


No comments:

Post a Comment