Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 162: Superbowl and Closing Night Ceremony

Watched the Superbowl today and lost $20 to Doug. It sucked but I saw one of the greatest commercials I have ever seen. Ate way too much too.



I hope to one day make a commercial this good.



Tonight was also the closing night of the film festival. They premiered this film called Carmen 3D but it was basically a theatre performance shot on 3D and was 3 hours long so I didn't go. People told me it sucked so I made the right decision.

The after party was at EOS lounge. It was a pretty cool venue.



Jasmin ate shit and cut herself.


I am bummed the film festival is over but I can't wait to go to next years. My perfect life would be going from film festival to film festival, but thats kinda expensive.

All good quality pictures courtesy of Ryan Turner.

No comments:

Post a Comment