Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 160: "Free" Food and Virtuosos

I was really hungry so I asked Sarah if she could bring me back some food from the dining commons. We just had a conversation about how dumb it is that you can't let anyone else use your wasted meals so we decided to fuck with the man.

Thinking she was gonna bring back a sandwich or something, I was fucking stoked to see that she had packed her satchel with 3 slices of bbq chicken pizza, 4 cookies, a bag of fries,  garlic bread, a turkey sandwich, and 7 blood oranges. Now that's my girl!


Tonight was also the Virtuoso Awards for the film festival in which John Hawkes (Kenny Power's Brother), Haylee Steinfeld (True Grit), and two other ladies got an award. Andrew Garfield (The Social Network and the new Spiderman) was supposed to be there but he was "shooting late" or some other bullshit excuse. I was pissed. But Doug and I got hammered after so it was all good.














No comments:

Post a Comment