Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 66: Last Halloween

Lately I have been lagging on the blog by not giving it my all, but that ends today. I woke up at 8:00am to take pictures of the aftermath of Halloween. There didn't seem to be that much destruction compared to previous years and Floatopia but I'm sure local law enforcement had their fare share of shitshows to deal with.



After watching the premiere of AMC's The Walking Dead, this picture reminds me of the show's depiction of  deserted locations.


There were even some day walkers doing the classic Halloween walk of shame. Keeping it classy with the bare feet.


The aftermath of a half-assed barricade.


I find it funny how the taxpayers pay for all the cops in Santa Barbara and other counties to come to IV, bring all of their horses for no reason other than to show off their lack of a dick, and leave all of their horse shit in our streets. Thank you for protecting and serving you fucking fear mongers. 



This punkin has seen better days.


This is the only big ass pile of trash I could find which I guess is a good sign?


But this was amazing. I had lost my keys the day before and went to go look for them on the beach. While I didn't find my keys, I found a great example of what it means to party in IV.


1 comment:

  1. jules and i discovered that mattress a few weeks ago when it was still deep in the sand! -karina

    ReplyDelete