Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 78: Old School Dishwashing

Every once in a while a piece of technology breaks and you suddenly realize how helpful it actually is. A couple weeks ago a friend fainted in our house and on the way down he broke our dishwasher (Thanks James!). While our house was already shitty at doing dishes, this catastrophe sent the sink over the edge.

I decided to clean it on a whim today and immediately regretted my decision. There was mold everywhere, our garbage disposal was clogged, and the non-disposal side was full of shit ranging from potatoes to broken glass. It took about an hour and a half to clean and wash every dish so my hands ended up looking like the California Raisins.

Since the sink being clean in our house is such a rarity, I figured I should take a picture... it will last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment