Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 74: Mini Skateboard

Not a whole lot happened today so I took some pictures of my skateboard. I have been riding this thing since 7th grade and can easily tell you it is the greatest skateboard of all time. This thing is about 13 inches long and 7 inches wide which makes it extremely difficult to ride. This is its anti-theft device even though it has been stolen three times. Thankfully it has been recovered all three times thanks to an awesome network of caring friends.


When it got stolen I didn't have any pictures of it so made this jenky sketch on paint. Its shitty but it worked.


My sister painted all of this stuff on here in 2000 as can be seen by Homer Simpson and the band The Hives


It was right after Veni Vidi Vicious came out so can you blame me?


I sacked up and bought the world's #1 Slalom wheels and some Swiss bearings imported from Switzerland. The ride is sooooo smooth. Sometimes I have fantasies that UCSB will have a slalom race through campus.


After a solid ten years of riding the paint, grip tape, and wood have eroded a quite a bit.


The green spots are located where my feet usually stand but I really have no idea why its green. Kinda looks like moss on an aged tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment