Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 76: Briefcase

I got this suitcase about 6 years ago from Goodwill for $5. It was just a plain, sick, old school case then. Now it is busy with stickers. Originally used for storing/carrying drugs and alcohol, the suitcase is now where I store my T.A. documents. 


Whenever anyone goes somewhere I try and see if they can bring back a sticker. I've personally boughten some from Ireland, Amsterdam and Las Vegas but there are so many more countries on here that I've never been to.


The sickest sticker on here is the "St. Kitts and Nevis" sticker. Someone got it from the small Caribbean island and it is by far the most obscure location on the suitcase.


The only rule of the suitcase is that if someone gives me a sticker, it has to be put on the suitcase even if I don't agree with the message. Hence the pro Jesus and "kill the towelheads" stickers. Thanks Art!


Its starting to break after years of thrashing. The left latch either doesn't shut or once its shut, doesn't open again until you stab it with a knife. Hopefully it will last for a ridiculously long time so I can donate it to the goodwill so some other kid can get lucky with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment