Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 73: Conan

I remember around 8 years ago I was watching TV with my Dad and Late Night with Conan O'Brien was on. He absolutely hated while I laughed my ass off. There is definitely a generational gap when it comes to Conan appreciation as he is a die hard Letterman fan. Letterman is legit but on the way out of the talk show biz. But tonight was Coco's night.

Conan pretty much told NBC to go fuck themselves with their lawsuit threats. He made some jokes regarding NBC and even brought back the masturbating bear as a means to pick lottery numbers.











 I guess NBC doesn't own the puppet string dance either.







One thing I am bummed about is losing Max Weinberg. He was always the silent victim of many of Conan's jokes. I doubt Conan will have the same chemistry with Jimmy Vavino.







Conan's First Guess Ever!



Seth Rogen was fucking hilarious. He said Shit three times, told Conan that, "Anyone can get a medical marijuana card", and described putting an engagement ring on his wife's nipple.



This was some chick on Glee. At least she was nice to look at but she couldn't really keep up with Conan.


Jack White and Conan got weeeeeet. Its always cool to see Jack White come on the show for all of Conan's historical moments.













Conan took the night as well as the largest late night talk show telecast of all time on basic cable. Fuck you Jay Leno.


No comments:

Post a Comment